Thursday, December 25, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog

Never thought I would do this, but here I am blogging my first blog on Xmas day. Why? Well, Xmas vacation provides some time to reflect on issues other than work. Issues that dig a little deeper. I remember thinking about such issues a lot more often when I was a student back in the Netherlands. I also realized that many of the issues that kept me busy in those days, such as evolution, religion, physics, politics etc, define who I am now. Since then, I have had the opportunity to discuss and learn about many more new and interesting scientific pearls of wisdom. Why not share them? If nothing else, they can serve as a document for my children to read when they will be old enough to appreciate them. At any rate, I hope you may enjoy them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment